Thursday, February 5, 2009

Nehemiah, Judah and Benjamin

Last night, while Patrick and Tiffany were at church, I got to spend time with our wonderful guardian-children.

We colored, we jumped, we stretched, and had WAY-TOO-MUCH-FUN... okay, I had way too much fun. Nehi asked me where the pictures of him were on my phone - and that's where the photo shoot began! These are some of my favorites:

Here's Judah! (she soon developed a fever and stuffy nose.... which explains why she wasn't all smiles...)


And Baby Benjamin!


Judah and Ben asleep:



And Nehemiah acting the silliness out of himself:


The evening ended with PT and Tiff coming home - and Judah saying "goo-nye Aunti Lyssa" which, of course, made my heart melt....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home