Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Style

I just saw Chris and Holly's great blog: Emersyngrace.blogger.com and fell in love with their style.... (especially their photog whose name is escaping me this moment - Tina Rogers)


Check out her blog: www.tinarogers.blogspot.com

Also, I'm including some updated pictures of Boots and I. I totally chopped my hair off - and couldn't be happier with it. Boots also took a pair of shears to his hair (himself!!! and I think he did a great job!) - but no drastic changes.

my new haircut... and Boots in August.

And then, of course, there is the loft:

The first picture is our kitchen. I LOVE the way the color turned out on the walls. It really makes this space stand out. The islands (back to back) and the mirror are from IKEA. Gotta love IKEA. The second picture below is Boots' office... enough said. ;) The third picture is our living space (notice the kitchen far left and the office over the partition on the right) from upstairs. By living space I mean, our everyday lounging and chatting area. We LOVE our living area!







This is our entryway. On the right is the office. On the left wall is the staircase leading up to the second (dressing/closet area) and third levels (bedroom). Straight ahead is the laundry center.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love what you've done with the place. Did you guys ever remodel the bathroom??

February 5, 2009 at 10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rock on. Your place looks great, must be fun living in the same place that the movie BIG was filmed in, HA!!

February 5, 2009 at 7:45 PM  
Blogger The Eropkin's said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

February 17, 2009 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger The Eropkin's said...

I was so nice to hear from you. Cute haircut and very cute home. Look forward to keeping up with you in the blog world.

February 17, 2009 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

I LOVE your new haircut.

March 26, 2009 at 2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home